Friday, March 23, 2012

Socratic Seminar Questions

1a.These concepts can enhance my learning as I arrive at the time when my grades no longer matter because it has taught me that my learning process should begin with first understanding the “system” and the way things work. Once I completely understand the building blocks of the society or problem, then I can begin to add my own so-called “pizzazz” to it. The grades will no longer matter because I am not in school, but I will then be measured by my success and understanding.
1b.These concepts that we spoke about in our Socratic seminar have enhanced my ability to master content for the AP exam because I know that now I must master the multiple choice section. I know that I have to work on my literary terms and their direct definitions because that is where I have trouble. I have an easy time writing the essays, but I need to add more of my personality into the content
1c. I can use these concepts to better collaborate with and inspire other to improve the information exchange and overall value of our learning work by sharing what I know. I think now I will conduct meetings in a softer environment where people feel comfortable to share their ideas and point of views.
NOTES:
  • adults find it harder to be imaginatice
  • 1st walk and talk.. then sit and be quiet
  • play can be anything, but with no rules
  • free play and free learning
  • we are all built for a purpose and if we work hard and diligently we can accomplish many things.
  • some people associate all learning with school
  • understand the building blocks before youwant to try and change the system


No comments:

Post a Comment