Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Progress


As I have grown up I have learned to appreciate my naturally curly hair, and have encountered tonssss of hair tutorials, products, and methods. I realized that on YouTube and blogs across the internet, curly hair help is in high demand. Thus, I have decided to start a website giving advice on the things I have learned to care for my special hair. My objective is to help other people appreciate themselves. I have already bought and registered the website name and filmed tutorials. My plans for the next few weeks are to start and finish a website that my dad will help me with, and I will film and edit interviews. I assume this will take about a week. To present my finished work to my colleagues, I will show the website and will hopefully begin to have traffic on my website on such a short amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment