Monday, January 16, 2012

Big Question Abstract

How does one reach greatness?
Many mainstream rappers or even TV hosts are proclaiming themselves "The Greatest". Muhammad Ali is known as “The Greatest Boxer of All Time”. Historically greatness has been measured by accomplishments, whether it is holding the gold medal at the Olympics or winning a Nobel Prize. So now my question is, how does one reach greatness? This question is important because in answering it, it will allow everyone to become the greatest version of themselves. Achieving greatness has always been a dream of mine because in doing so, I believe it will make the world a better place. To find this I will research individuals who have achieved greatness, and analyze their lives to see what aspects they have in common.

1 comment:

  1. Great abstract! This abstract definitively has me interested and had my FULL attention. Good choice of research question. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete